Brokerbility Chairman Ashwin Mistry joins Insurance Age live panel discussion
Insurance Age editor Siân Barton believes that connection is at the heart of what brokers do. At its core broking is a relationships business and this year, with lockdown and social distancing and the difficulties of meeting face-to-face, it has been harder than normal to keep those links of partnership and friendship strong. But, these connections are more important than ever.
That is why Insurance Age has developed the Broker Exchange.
The week-long virtual event has been created to help brokers gather and discuss the key issue hitting the sector and help the market find solutions to day-to-day problems.
Brokerbility Chairman Ashwin Mistry will be taking part in a live stream panel discussion on ‘Revising Your Business After a Tumultuous Year’ on 1st December 12:45pm.
- Review of the crisis -what lessons were learnt?
- Where is the opportunity for growth and revenue now after a year of volatility?
- The revised expectations of next year and the remainder of the decade
- What can brokers do better for the next major event?
- How has the broker-insurer relationship been changed as a result of the pandemic?
Make sure you register for Broker Exchange before it is too late by clicking on the link below:-